Friday, September 3, 2010

Convinced....

My hectic first week is winding down and although I had little spare time to post between classes or homework, that doesn't mean I didn't stick to the plan.  My hours were crazy, and I'm convinced the 5 lbs I've lost is because of working in the labs-slash-saunas for 8 hours a day but, I still found a way to eat a healthy breakfast lunch and dinner albeit finding times for those mandatory in between snacks were difficult if not impossible at times.  The worst thing I can think of doing all week was eating a slice of my Pavlova with some friends last night. 

Going forward, I don't think I'll actually post my daily meals like I've been doing but I'll still reach out for that guidance and support that I know all of you are unselfishly offering me.  I also know that there will be times that I have screw ups and doubts about reaching my goal, but I'm hopeful that when there is a rare opportunity to wear something other than my Chef Whites I'll see a difference.  I've also implemented a new goal to have the spare string on my chef's apron match the inches I've lost around my waist (which is the most important area to loose in my case).

If I haven't said it (which looking back, I don't think I have and shame shame on me) often enough;  Thank you to all of you reading this for your support and feedback.  I will be forever grateful for you coming along for this journey with me (even if it is electronically).

P.S.  The photo is my Pavlova mentioned above.... not to worry, it was only a small slice...

1 comment:

  1. Yummmm...my new virtual personal trainer has told me that he believes in cheating...with food anyways...you can't feel totally deprived so I hope you enjoyed that small slice of heaven...in the end it will all be worth it! xo

    ReplyDelete